Mission and Objectives
The mission of the Automotive Parts & Services Association is to be the leading and most aggressive trade association dedicated to providing fair and ethical representation for businesses within the Automotive Aftermarket Industry.
The objectives of the Association are:
- To provide legislative and regulatory representation at both the state and federal level.
- To provide programs and benefits that enhance profitability.
- To provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and information.
- To provide quality management and technical training.
- To disseminate valuable business information.
- To maintain communications and relationships with other organizations regarding matters of shared concerns.
Apply to join APSA today, or call 1-800-375-2968 to inquire about membership.