GAYLE McCARTNEY MEMORIAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST
The purpose of the Educational Trust is to contribute, donate and give financial aid and support or otherwise in any manner provide assistance in connection with the schooling and education of individuals in an area concerned with or directly related with employment in the automotive industry in the states of Oklahoma and Arkansas.
To be eligible for scholarships applicants must be:
- A legal resident of Arkansas or Oklahoma;
- A high school graduate or possess a GED certificate;
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in a curriculum leading to a degree or certificate in an accredited college, university or technical institute;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress;
- Priority is given to applicants sponsored by an APSA member in good standing. (Contact APSA for the name of an APSA member in your area.)
The funds will be paid directly to the school of your choice. This scholarship is not continuous and must be used within a twelve-month period.
APSA – Jim Quinten
1016 La Posada, Suite 138
Austin, TX 78752
Phone: (800) 375-2968
FAX: (512) 339-4477
Fill out the application online through this link.
Apply to join APSA today, or call 1-800-375-2968 to inquire about membership.