G.C. MORRIS/PAUL RUPP MEMORIAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST
The purpose of the Educational Trust is to encourage and assist the educational development of qualified students who have a desire to pursue a career in the automotive aftermarket industry. The Fund provides financial assistance for tuition, fees and books beyond the secondary level at any accredited college, university or technical school.
To be eligible for this scholarship an applicant must be:
- A legal resident of Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas or Wyoming;
- A high school graduate or possess a GED certificate;
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in a curriculum leading to a degree or certificate in an accredited college, university or technical institute;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress;
- Priority is given to applicants sponsored by an APSA member in good standing. (Contact APSA for the name of an APSA member in your area.)
The Trust will award $1,000 scholarships ($500 per semester) for the academic year. The funds will be paid directly to the school of your choice. This scholarship is not continuous and must be used within a twelve-month period.
APSA – Jim Quinten
1016 La Posada, Suite 138
Austin, TX 78752
Phone: (800) 375-2968
FAX: (512) 339-4477
Fill out the application online through this link.
Apply to join APSA today, or call 1-800-375-2968 to inquire about membership.